Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Valentine's Treats Part Deaux

I decided to be proactive and not wait for the last minute to finish my daughter's Valentine's treats for Saturday's game....and we also have our monthly Stampin' Up stamp club meeting tomorrow.  Soooooooo, I decided to knock out two birds with one stone.  This will be my entry into our monthly contest to get free goodies from our SU demonstrator.  I wish I could take credit for this idea but I actually got it from Pinterest (my newest obsession).  It is extremely simple and unique.  Supplies needed are:  Letterpress Plate or Roller of your choice depending on theme.  I used the SU Letterpress Plate -Lots of Love from last years mini catalog, white paper cd  holders, brads of your choice or colored staples.  The gift tag was made with SU Tag Punch and the sentiment is from the SU Filled with Love Set.

The first thing that you will need to do is cut a piece of paper the same size as the cellophane circle on the CD holder.  Then, you will run the CD holder through your Big Shot using your Letterpress Plate or use your roller to roll across your CD holder.  Then place your cookie in the window.  I used crystal brads on all four corners to hold the cookie in place to prevent it from slipping and so that you would be able to see the entire cookie in the window.  Then embellish with your tag and sentiment....then presto....cute, creative packaging for your treat.


Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment