Sunday, June 17, 2012

Diva Chick Birthday Card

It's been awhile since I have had a chance to post but summer is here and vacation has started.  Now that I have some free time on my hands I can start some crafting again.  So here is my first project.   I decided to start my crafting with a Stampin' Inspiration Challenge.  My Stampin' Up Demonstrator, Erica Cerwin is on the design team and she posted this challenge on her page.  So here was the challenge:



My thoughts were to create a card with my favorite color/pattern combinations, hot pink and leopard print.  So here is my card titled:  From one diva chick to another.  It was a fun way to get back into the crafting swing.


Stampin' Up Products Used

Melon Mambo paper
Chick Stamp from the Love you Much Set
Crown Stamp from the Tiny Tags Set
Happy Birthday sentiment from the Party This Way Set
Rhinestone Jewels

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the little crowns on their heads! Thanks for playing along at Stampin' Celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the birds with their crowns. Thanks for playing along with Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love the bling! Thanks for playing with us at SCIC. Stop by tomorrow and see what we are celebrating next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna! I know you play along with us the the Sampin Clebration challenge and wanted to make sure you knew we moved blogs..here is the new address: http://stampincelebrationblog.blogspot.com/
    We hope you can join us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete