Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentine's Frappucino Treat Bottles

The last thing on my "To Do" list is to finish the gifts for Valentine's for my kids teachers.  I decided to make them Cinnamon Sugared Almonds because I found a cute stamp in the dollar bin at Michael's a few weeks ago.  The stamp has a cute squirrel with the sentiment "I'm Nuts About You".  Too cute.  I have been wanting to make a Frappucino Treat Bottle for a long time....I think I was beginning to drive my SU demonstrator Erica Cerwin crazy.

You will find the simple and easy recipe for the Cinnamon Sugar Almonds in a previous post.  I love the way the Frappucino Treat Bottles turned out.  Very simple and definitely very whimsical.......this is definitely something I will be doing again for future holidays and occasions.




Yippeeeee!!!  Mission accomplished....everything for my kids Valentine's parties are done!  It's their job to address all of their classmates' Valentine's cards. Mommy's job is done!  Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment