Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Birthday Project


My co-counselor at Beard Elementary is celebrating her birthday on July 25th which coincidently is the same day as my daughter's!!!  She is my crafting and scrapping buddy so for her birthday present I decided to use some of my amateur scrapping skills to create a portfolio gift for her.  Included in her gift were:  gift card for crafting supplies, a clear mount stamp set (so she can start working on baby shower announcements for her first grandson coming in November), and an embossing plate for her Big Shot.  She is a wonderful friend and co-worker so I wanted to make sure that she knew that my gift was coming from the heart.  So here are some pics of the finished product.  She got it a little early...so happy early birthday and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment